12 August, 2007

Thursday, July 05, 2007 - Future Cult Classic or Commercial Jingle?

Current mood: nostalgic
Category: Music

I stumbled across this little gem and felt the need to share it. Why? Because it makes me laugh and sadly, I can hear it being used for a commercial or for starting a cult. I suppose I might be contributing!

Eh. Anyway! This ditty is by a young man calling himself Scotty Vanity. He proclaims eyeliner is spiffy and that he is emo. Isn't he a bit too happy for emo? Regardless, for your listening pleasure I give you "I like your hair."

(Note: contains swearing like "F..."-bombs and other such words, by clicking the link you agree to hold me harmless). http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1631812563

What do you think?

Poll time! Future Cult Classic or Commerical Jingle?

Is it just me or do you expect to hear "Da da da" in there somewhere?

No comments: